DEPATMENT OF MATHEMATICS
· Students will be able to appreciate and applymathematical knowledge and skills to their daily lives, careers, and futureeducational plans.
· Mathematics develops computational skills, critical thinking and problem solving skills
· To provide an environment where students can learn andbecome competent users of mathematics and mathematical application
· The Department will contribute to the development ofstudents as mathematician thinkers
· Enabling them tobecome lifelong learners of mathematics
· We will provide students with individualized help intheir studies.
· The Department will build upon its strengths fordevelopment of graduate programs in areas of need for the mathematics
· Students have phobia of mathematics.
· The poor mathematical basics play a vital role for low achievement.
· Now a days, technological, engineering and businessproblems are often of such complexity that they require a high level ofmathematical treatment
· Mathematics major can launch a career in the wide-rangingworld of information technology.
· There are a hugevariety of jobs in retail banking
· Developing a deepunderstanding of mathematics.
· Bridging theory and practice.
· Creating field experience.
· Attending Seminars and workshops to improve our skills.
· Conducting Mathematics exhibition.
· Conducting co-curricular activities like quiz, debate,etc., on mathematics.